What a nice way to round out the old year. The Independent Fashion Bloggers network chose my post on whether you are a Saver or a Wearer as a top pick of last week. Suh-weet!
I would have posted about this accolade sooner but I was, um, well — okay, fine. I was at the mall. Along with just about every other member of the free world. Looking for bargains. I did so-so; the stock was pretty picked over. But, I will persevere. In the meantime, I will savor this nice honor.
Edited by Taylor Davies
I think you better just conk me upside the head with a Christmas tree, this holiday season has done a doozie on me! I’ve gone into total vacation mode, away from New York City, away from the office and deep into the mountains of Idaho. As far away as I am physically, I can’t escape our blogging community! (Not that I would want to, mind you.) I’m constantly reading, checking in, and scanning twitter to make sure I don’t miss anything good. I’m so impressed with all of our community members who are balancing their family holiday time with keeping their blogs up to date and sharing their posts on the Links a la Mode board. Here’s a sampling of the festive, fun and creative posts from this week.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: DECEMBER 28TH
- Bespoke Baroque: Celebrating
- Coming Unstitched: Light Packing: A Mix & Match Extraveganza
- Crisis In Denim: Are You A Saver Or A Wearer?
- Little Miss Make Up: All That Glitters…
- Mrs. Woffy’s Place: Spats Are Back
- Nadalyn Margaret: Abroad Gift Guide
- Pippa Holiday: Messy Bow
- Style. Love. Repeat.: Events: Real Simple x L’Oreal Pop-Up Shop
- Synthetic Elegance: 10 Things I Learned About Shopping The Hard Way
- WoodstockWardrobe: Retro Round-Up